Webmail access changes
All webmail access will be migrated from "mail.dezillium.com" to "webmail.dezillium.com". This change is necessary to improve the security and speed of our services by separating email services from our web services, as well as implementing some internal changes for high availability.
This change will be made for our resellers as well, ie. "mail.example.com" to "webmail.example.com". Please take appropriate steps to inform your clients (see timetable below).
Email clients (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird etc.) do not need to be updated. The email servers still remain as "mail.dezillium.com".
What you need to do
What we will do to ease transition
Timetable for transition
- 2018/07/24 - Publication of this notice. Status: Completed
- 2018/07/25 - System changes to accommodate the new subdomains. Status: Completed
- 2018/07/26 - Internal testing for the new subdomains. Status: Completed
- 2018/08/01 - Transition date: mail.* will return "301 permanent redirect". Status: Completed
- 2018/08/07 - Systems will stop returning "301 permanent redirect". All webmail access will be exclusively through "webmail.dezillium.com" or your corresponding "webmail.example.com" subdomain for resellers. Status: Completed